Program Meeting sponsors have the opportunity to promote their business or services while addressing our chapter’s membership. The benefits of being a meeting sponsor include the following.
- Promotion of the sponsorship prior to the meeting through the following:
Emails to membership of 100+ members
Social Media (LinkedIn and Facebook) 100+ followers
PowerPoint during the meeting
- An introduction of the sponsor to the group at the beginning of the meeting.
- Five to ten-minute (maximum) presentation to the group about your business or services.
- You may distribute promotional literature to each attendee.
- Sponsor identification on our local chapter web site.
We will include the link to your website as well as your logo.
Virtual Meetings are held from 8:00-9:30 am. We ask that presenters login at 7:45 am to prepare for the meeting start and to send any specific marketing materials to your HRAGC Marketing liaison.
Hybrid Meetings begin at 8:00 am. We ask that presenters arrive by 7:45 am to allow ample time to prepare for your introduction and distribute any specific marketing materials.
Additionally, if you provide a small door prize (example: book, gift card, promotional items, etc.) you will be able to keep all the contact information for the people who enter the raffle.